Private RPs only! Not accepting people? Only doing a 1x1?

Kimmi x Mika 1 x 1 Rp: In Love with the Prince...

Moderator: Sanchicho

Re: Kimmi x Mika 1 x 1 Rp: In Love with the Prince...

Postby Kimmi » Wed Mar 18, 2015 10:55 am

She looked up at him,"So...your sure that they won't try to get rid of me?" She asked, biting her lip. She leaned over, hugging him gently,"Because I really don't want to leave..."

Local time: Tue May 14, 2024 5:18 pm

Postby Mika » Wed Mar 18, 2015 12:10 pm

"Yeah, I'm positive they won't get rid of you. You're safe with me," he said in a reassuring tone. He grabbed her suitcase and picked it up, "What do you say we get out of here? People are starting to stare...." He had forgotten that his presence was a rare sight among the citizens and that eventually they would take notice of him.

Local time: Tue May 14, 2024 6:18 pm

"Your name, frozen on my lips
Icecicles pierce my heart
Now I wait, to send out my wish
To find you where ever you are"

Postby Kimmi » Wed Mar 18, 2015 12:22 pm

She nodded,"Alright...." She said giving in,"Lead the way?" She would make sure to keep her bag packed just in case, to be on the safe side. She blushed and leaned up, kissing his cheek

Postby Mika » Wed Mar 18, 2015 12:56 pm

Akira's face flushed as he turned away, he wanted to keep curious eyes curious. "A-alright! Let's go back home," he said, grabbing her hand and quickly pulling her away from the people starting to gather near. "If anyone asks why we were in town we should probably come up with something... Unfortunately neither of us really have any reason to come to town..." He had absolutely no idea how he would explain coming from town after missing the whole day of the meeting.

Postby Kimmi » Wed Mar 18, 2015 1:16 pm

"I wanted to look for some new books." She said looking at him,"I have money from my birthday still. We can use that as an excuse." She was a bit sad he had pulled away when he did, not realizing that people had been watching. She was quiet once again as they headed back to the castle.

Postby Mika » Wed Mar 18, 2015 2:05 pm

"Haha, I will get a scolding for sure then," Akira said in a joking but serious kind of way. Suddenly it occured to him that he had left her collar back at the castle and that it would be quickly noticed that she wasnt wearing one. "Say, we need to give you something in place of your collar for now..." He pulled her over to a small fabric stand and picked up a fancy looking piece of orange ribbon, "I think that this should do nicely for a while." He turned her around and brought the ribbon around her neck and tied it into a neat bow in the back. "What do you think?"

Postby Kimmi » Wed Mar 18, 2015 2:15 pm

She smiled,"I really like it." She said, looking at it before he had tied it on. She pulled her blonde hair up in a bun so the bow would be seen much easier. She looked at him,"I never meant for you to miss your meeting." She said, feeling a bit guilty.

Postby Mika » Wed Mar 18, 2015 2:40 pm

Akira laughed in a guilty manner and scratched the back of his head, "Actually.... I was going to skip out on it anyways.... its been the same pointless arguing for the past four days anyways... theyve been making me stay for those things until such late hours... I was rather tired and took a nap in the usual hideaway that I use... Im sure that they managed to argue without my presence there... but I know they were angry when I left the castle this evening." He shrugged and gestured towards his horse that he had given to a young man to hold onto until he came back. "I will let you have the horse to ride on the way back."

Postby Kimmi » Wed Mar 18, 2015 3:04 pm

She looked at him,"You sure? I don't mind walking you know." She said, wanting to hug him or kiss his cheek but stopping herself from doing so. She didn't want more trouble for them then what there already was in the first place.

Postby Mika » Wed Mar 18, 2015 4:24 pm

"No, you should ride for now. I'm almost positive you never got that nap you were going to take, so I'm sure you're tired. I will guide the horse until we are out of the town limits," he said, offering her a hand up.

Postby Kimmi » Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:12 am

She took it,"No...I never did." She admitted getting on the horse,"I probably won't either. It's too late for a nap now anyway."

Postby Mika » Thu Mar 19, 2015 7:45 am

Akira laughed heartily, "It just means you can go to sleep early. Its already quite late," he said thinking about the time. He pulled lightly on the horses reigns and started walking. He figured that most of the people who worked at the palace would be gone for the evening or asleep by the time they got back. "So, how long have you been in love with me?" He asked out of the blue.

Postby Kimmi » Thu Mar 19, 2015 8:53 am

She thought for a moment,"A long time." She admitted quietly " It started when we were younger. We were so close, almost always together. Then there was that time I had gotten seriously sick.."

Postby Mika » Thu Mar 19, 2015 10:19 am

Akira thought back on that time when Shayla had been ill with a virus known only to her kind. They were both young, and he hadn't known what was happening. All he knew was his friend was sick and that he needed to do something to help her, even though he was told that it was common and there was nothing he could do, just to let her recover on her own. None the less, he remembered staying by her side and ocassionally fluffing up her pillow when she would wake up. "I was just doing what I thought could help," he admitted shyly.

Postby Kimmi » Thu Mar 19, 2015 11:07 am

"It wasn't just that time... There was a lot over the years that made me really like you." She admitted,"I had tried to keep those feelings from coming out but obviously that didnt work." She looked a bit nervous about what would happen when they got back. She was almost afraid to go back.

PreviousNext

Return to The Secret Passageway