New here? Introduce yourself!

CC in da house

Moderator: Ryvvi

CC in da house

Postby Cilencio Cerbera » Wed Aug 12, 2020 1:32 am

Good mornight and noonvening!

Came here with a bunch of buddies, so far we are enjoying every experience and the time spent here. The people here are really friendly. :cheer:

Oh btw, I just purchased an egg from the shop yesterday! Not too sure how it'll turn out, but I'm very excited to see this baby hatched! :grin: :heart: :heart: The part where we can write biography for pets is pretty fun too :cheer: ! Occasionally I would stalk-//slapped *cough* visit my friend's pets and incubate their eggs. :grin:

The BB code in this game is user-friendly :cheer: :heart: I'm having a fun time with it

Local time: Sun May 12, 2024 3:23 am

Re: CC in da house

Postby ShiroGEM » Wed Aug 12, 2020 3:23 am

Welcome! :) I see you and your buddies :cheer: I hope you all have a good time here for as long as you stay!

I'm not really a fan of pets to be honest, but I do like how the Windlyn pets evolve into different equipable items. Not sure which one you purchased but I believe the smaller eggs either hatch into platypuses or fish? And the larger one hatches into a bear... might have to get someone else to answer for that :cheeky:

chris | they/them | hong kong
Hangout • Wishlist • AvisSketchbook • Items I've Made
Art Shop!

pixel by Mouse

Postby PsychoPotato » Wed Aug 12, 2020 7:04 am

Hello im new here too, I hope we can get a long :cheer: :heart:
Nice to meet you. :smile:

Postby Cilencio Cerbera » Wed Aug 12, 2020 7:39 am

ShiroGEM wrote:Welcome! :) I see you and your buddies :cheer: I hope you all have a good time here for as long as you stay!

I'm not really a fan of pets to be honest, but I do like how the Windlyn pets evolve into different equipable items. Not sure which one you purchased but I believe the smaller eggs either hatch into platypuses or fish? And the larger one hatches into a bear... might have to get someone else to answer for that :cheeky:

Thank you so much! ^^

Haha, yeah taking care of the pets comes with some sort of commitment and responsibility :cry: I'll be sad if the pet dies! Also true, being able to equip em is the best part :cheer: they look so adorable!
Ah I purchased a bear XD am a huge fan of these fluffy animals

Postby Cilencio Cerbera » Wed Aug 12, 2020 7:41 am

PsychoPotato wrote:Hello im new here too, I hope we can get a long :cheer: :heart:

>.> bruh we'd known each other for years

Postby PsychoPotato » Wed Aug 12, 2020 7:50 am

Cilencio Cerbera wrote:

PsychoPotato wrote:Hello im new here too, I hope we can get a long :cheer: :heart:

>.> bruh we'd known each other for years

for real? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Postby Cilencio Cerbera » Wed Aug 12, 2020 7:53 am

>.>
HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH

Postby galled » Wed Aug 12, 2020 8:02 am

Welcome! We're glad you like it here. Make yourself at home!

Yes, everyone is super-friendly! :)

Do you have any hobbies?

Have a great day!

Server Administrator

Local time: Sat May 11, 2024 12:23 pm

~Windlyn Daydream by Mouse

Windlyn is so fun,
Windlyn is so grand,
So come on everyone,
All across the land,
Come and join us now,
In this awesome site,
We will show you how,
Talking through the night.
~npixelz

Postby Cilencio Cerbera » Wed Aug 12, 2020 8:23 am

galled wrote:Welcome! We're glad you like it here. Make yourself at home!

Yes, everyone is super-friendly! :)

Do you have any hobbies?

Have a great day!

Thank you! ^^ Ikr! :heart:

Yup, drawing is my hobby

Have a great day too <3 :smile:

Postby galled » Wed Aug 12, 2020 11:21 am

Would love to see some of your work if you're willing to share! (I wish I could draw...)

Server Administrator

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Wed Aug 12, 2020 4:12 pm

For Pets: visit my It's a Pet's life thread or under the forums page the newbie/support threads.

You CAN play with and feed your friend's pets but as soon as the eggs hatch they have to be named. A random name will populate so be careful or you may end up choosing that by mistake! Once the pet is named it can not be renamed!

The Diamond shop has potions to help you with your pet but it takes real currency to buy the wing currency. Some members will trade you Windlyn feathers for a diamond item or for wing currency.

If you hatch your first pet I will gift an immortality potion ( keeps the pet alive but you can still evolve it to the higher levels). Just let me know on my pet's life thread and I will celebrate with you!

Any other questions just ask! :heart:

Postby ShiroGEM » Wed Aug 12, 2020 8:05 pm

Lol I know right? I'm too lazy to play with them everyday xD As lemon mentioned, there's an item called the immortality potion that prevents them from dying though! I have one just to equip, it's very cute!
The bear is super cute, but my personal favourite is the betta fish C: don't own any though haha

Postby Cilencio Cerbera » Wed Aug 12, 2020 10:27 pm

galled wrote:Would love to see some of your work if you're willing to share! (I wish I could draw...)

I have two types of art being shared here in Windlyn, one's a proper art shared by Ashton in his profile,

Another can be seen on Silverberry's Signature, a funny stick figure one XDDD

Ohh, have ya tried drawing stick figures? ^^ It's simple but it does have it's cuteness and charm to it, good for anyone that can't draw (I can't draw non-traditional art so stick figures it is XD)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lemon Cheesecake wrote:For Pets: visit my It's a Pet's life thread or under the forums page the newbie/support threads.

You CAN play with and feed your friend's pets but as soon as the eggs hatch they have to be named. A random name will populate so be careful or you may end up choosing that by mistake! Once the pet is named it can not be renamed!

The Diamond shop has potions to help you with your pet but it takes real currency to buy the wing currency. Some members will trade you Windlyn feathers for a diamond item or for wing currency.

If you hatch your first pet I will gift an immortality potion ( keeps the pet alive but you can still evolve it to the higher levels). Just let me know on my pet's life thread and I will celebrate with you!

Any other questions just ask! :heart:

Haha I'd already checked out most of the info post written by you, and shared em among my buddies. Your explanation on any particular matter is very easy to understand, it made the simplifying process easier for me (as I'm currently compiling these guides and any giveaway threads on my guild).

That part about renaming is really risky :cry: Once their pets' level is close to leveling up, it's best to stop and leave the rest of the incubation done by the owners themselves (just in case ya know :worry: ).

OH HEY That's another useful info! It's nice that people are willing to do feathers:wing exchange. I'm sure many have tons of items that they need from that Diamond shop :scream: ! Oh by the way, is there any feathers to wings ratio exchange rate? :O

OMG, tbh thank you so much for doing that!!! :cry: Will pass on this message to my other buddies too :heart: It's so nice that you're lifting our worries on pets dying... that's my primary concern before purchasing a pet tbh :strain: :heart:

Ayy sure! Will do! :cheer: Thank you so much! :smile:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

ShiroGEM wrote:Lol I know right? I'm too lazy to play with them everyday xD As lemon mentioned, there's an item called the immortality potion that prevents them from dying though! I have one just to equip, it's very cute!
The bear is super cute, but my personal favourite is the betta fish C: don't own any though haha

HAHAAAHAHAAH Yes huge mood! Usually will incubate or play with other people's pets when grinding in another game XD It's impossible to just play with em and do nothing else HAHAHA

Yes it issss! ToT Bless af, the pets are cute, but even the potion bottle is cute :cheer: wish to own such a bottle irl man :grin:
YOOOO IKR, the beta fishes are really elegant, their tails and fins are soooo beautiful ToT :heart: Can't wait to see some of my friends owning em!

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Wed Aug 12, 2020 11:45 pm

I think 250 feathers for a diamond item but it is up to the people negotiating.

I don't know which is my favorite pet...but I do happen to lean towards the bears. The Betta fish are very colorful though...probably one reason I named one set after gems!

Yes, best to ask someone about feeding their pets or incubating them. Right now you can drop a pet into the adoption for 100 feathers but you can't trade them.

Please don't play or feed my pets though - I have a specific level I want them at so that I have one pet for each category. Thanks!

Warms my heart to hear you are doing a guide and helping each other out!

Postby ShiroGEM » Thu Aug 13, 2020 1:01 am

Multitasking, a true master xD
I get easily tired by having too many site functions so chatting and dressing up is enough for me. But I do like seeing people's pets! :smile:

You could probably find a star shaped bottle like that on etsy or something, I do know that larger versions existed for coloured sand art~
Can't wait to see more fish swimming around C:

Next

Return to Welcome Wagon