A place to meet new people, and hang out in a club.

Lemon's drop-inn

Moderator: Ryvvi

Re: Lemon's drop-inn

Postby Shamrock Shamus » Sat Apr 10, 2021 7:04 pm

I got divorced and cleaned up my drug habit, now I'm with a new woman and she had a baby (not mine, she was pregnant when I got with her) and we're in the process of moving from Kentucky to Maine. Its been wild.

I'm glad you get to keep a somewhat normal routine for work. I'm an essential worker and I didn't get any time off for covid. I did have to miss work tonight because I sprained my ankle last night.

I have been lucky and have managed to evade the virus so far, knock on wood. Lol. I hope everyone here who had the virus recovered okay.

Local time: Tue May 14, 2024 2:47 am

Veni Vidi Vici
ΔS

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sat Apr 10, 2021 7:25 pm

Oh no! Now a sprain!?? Am going to send some good luck your way!
Sounds like a very intense year...and doesn't sound like its over yet! At least you are experienced in looking after babies, exhausting in itself. And now a move...hope it is the beginning of a new start for you. A healthier life style makes a big difference. I do wish the best for you. Stay strong!

Local time: Mon May 13, 2024 11:47 pm

Postby npixelz » Sun Apr 11, 2021 3:22 am

Sounds like a rough time

Local time: Tue May 14, 2024 1:47 am

Currently seeking event items
Minecraft guild
Owner of many titles
Creator of many forum games
The Fairy Garden is my main place, but you'll also find me in other hangouts
Lastly, much love to everyone, and remember; Positive Mental Attitude!
Keep being awesome
:L_Wing: :heart: :R_Wing:

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sun Apr 11, 2021 1:31 pm

My heart goes out to both of you Shamus and Npixelz! Heart ache can be so emotionally debilitating and scaring. :heart:
I try to live by the old saying " treat others as you would like to be treated"...and forgiveness is a big part of that... forgiving others for the hurt you feel they have caused you and also forgiving yourself for letting yourself be hurt and forgiving yourself for hurting back in return.

There are many wonderful people out in the world, and friendship is a big part of surviving, so search out friends... and some of them will become life long friends. Avoid relationships that you know are drama from the start. Friendship is mutual respect for one another.

Ok, enough for being philosophical for me. I make alot of mistakes but I try to improve. :tongue:

Postby galled » Sun Apr 11, 2021 3:13 pm

Welcome back, Shamus! I'm so sorry to hear about your trials, but very happy things are now well enough for you to drop in and let us know how you've been. Aside from the sprain--but that'll take care of itself without too much trouble--it sounds like the roughest bits are in the rear view mirror, so that's progress! :)

What's the eta on when the move will be completed?

Server Administrator

~Windlyn Daydream by Mouse

Windlyn is so fun,
Windlyn is so grand,
So come on everyone,
All across the land,
Come and join us now,
In this awesome site,
We will show you how,
Talking through the night.
~npixelz

Postby npixelz » Mon Apr 12, 2021 2:04 am

Don't need to worry about me forgiving people! I am TOO forgiving!

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Mon Apr 12, 2021 3:53 pm

You seem to have a big heart Npixelz and that's one of the things we love about you!

Postby npixelz » Tue Apr 13, 2021 1:13 am

Thanks, I try!

I likevto consider myself to be very loyal, but sometimes I'm too loyal. I spent years trying to ignore the pain my brother was putting us through because he was my brother. I also spent years allowing a friend to betray me and let me down almost every other day because of my loyalty. But even though I've been hurt by it, I do not think I'll give up my loyalty any time soon

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Tue Apr 13, 2021 5:41 pm

Forgiveness is not about letting someone take advantage of you or excusing their bad behavior. It's about not letting the wrong done to you debilitate your life and being able to move on. It's like that expression "God loves us but he doesn't love the bad we do". That's putting it simply. I'm too tired mentally to be philosophical.

I hope you will always have people in your life that are loyal to you.

Postby npixelz » Wed Apr 14, 2021 2:19 am

True that! I need to work on forgiving but also not letting people walk all over me.
I hope so, too. And I hopd you do, as well.

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Wed Apr 14, 2021 4:26 pm

The mornings are so cloudy and cold but the afternoon the sun comes out and brightens my day, which is nice because I am off work and can enjoy it.

Postby npixelz » Thu Apr 15, 2021 1:55 am

Nice! I'm glad you enjoyed it

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Thu Apr 15, 2021 5:10 pm

At work I had a little toddler in a stroller reach their arms up to me to pick them up..."up,up" ...I really wish I could have! She was adorable!

Postby npixelz » Fri Apr 16, 2021 4:43 am

Awww, that sounds cute. Stupid covid

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sat Apr 17, 2021 3:42 pm

People are having side effects with the vaccine so maybe a decision will be made to just let things play out like they do with the flu virus.

Hopefully people are more aware of how disease transmits and be more conscientious in the future so we all stay safer from every kind of virus.

PreviousNext

Return to Hangouts