The place to talk about what's new and exciting in the world.

New Walking Dead episode tonight!

Moderator: Ryvvi

New Walking Dead episode tonight!

Postby Banni » Sun Feb 08, 2015 5:52 pm

Yayyyy
Who's going to watch it?
When it's over, tell me what you thought of the episode if it was good or bad :D
I obviously don't know yet either
About to run downstairs and watch with my family~

I'm not a fanatic of the series
but it is fun to watch with my family, since we tend to throw jokes at it or cry together at it when it gets depressing lol

Local time: Mon Jun 03, 2024 10:00 am

Re: New Walking Dead episode tonight!

Postby Hocus Pocus » Sun Feb 08, 2015 7:41 pm

I watched it and I wasn't really impressed or sad. Just so I don't give anything away I'll post a little spoiler drop down box.
[+] SPOILER
I was really mad when Beth died, but when Tyrese died tonight I was just kind of like okay. I mean his death wasn't that bad. His character is out there somewhere in Heaven riding around with Beth, the girls, and Bob. Also Beth totally wasn't paying attention to driving. lol

Local time: Mon Jun 03, 2024 12:00 pm

Postby Banni » Mon Feb 09, 2015 6:59 pm

I'll reply in spoiler too xD
[+] SPOILER
I felt the same about both deaths! He was kind of mentally breaking lately anyway so like, finally. Peace.
Lol when she was driving my dad blurted at the tv, "Watch the road or we're all gonna die again!" XD
but my mom was about to start crying at the tv. I loved Tyrese but it didn't feel like a bad thing he dead now

Postby Lime » Thu Feb 19, 2015 8:10 am

I just watched that episode when they rerun the previous week's, since I missed it. ^

So I don't make a new thread, I'll reply here for the recent episodes too. When people said it was boring, I didn't think so! I get irritated when people think there needs to be tons of gore, violence, and deaths in every episode for it to be good. :/

Local time: Mon Jun 03, 2024 1:00 pm

:L_Wing: :heart: :R_Wing:
it's good to be back
if you see me here and there
feel free to say hey
:wink:
- A Lime Haiku
:L_Wing: :heart: :R_Wing:

Postby Banni » Thu Feb 19, 2015 8:18 am

I feel the same way Lime!
I didn't think it was boring at all. Every episode just about has it's reason in the story, and without it there would be a gap. Can't be action 24-7 or they'd complain about that too xD No pleasing some

but anyway yeah I liked it, but didn't at the same time cause I mean I like himmm ;v;''

Postby Lime » Thu Feb 19, 2015 8:32 am

Yeah, if there was non-stop fighting it would just be an action show, not a drama one. :C <3 I love it either way.

I am a Walking Dead fanatic though. I own most of the comics, and I'm almost caught up in all the issues. Not quite yet though! Ack! Just a few behind. D:

I have all of the games, played and beaten them. Yes, even the 2/10 stars one.. It was a mistake. Haha.

And the show, just.. Hnng. <3 I even have the novels that nobody knew existed! Lol.

I do hate though when people are like WAAHHH THE SHOW IS DIFFERENT. I'm always excited, because most of the time I can't spoil things for myself because I'm like "IN THE COMICS THEY TECHNICALLY DIED LIKE THREE SEASONS AGO, IDK WHAT HAPPENS NEXT." Haha.

Postby Diana » Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:28 pm

I read the comics, haven't played the games. I really, really hope they bing the show closer to the comics again. I want to see the Negan arc. :C
and I hope they give michonne a chance to be super badass again, since the show didn't have her take care of the governor like the comic; and they've been just making her passive, for the most part.

Site Admin

Postby Dragonball » Fri Feb 20, 2015 11:03 pm

My mom watches it but I don't

Postby Ka Lai » Thu Mar 12, 2015 3:02 am

Man, TWD is getting interesting now!

[+] SPOILER
It's putting that fine line between being a hero and being an enemy! Like, it looks like Rick and crew are gonna wage war at Alexandria. I'm super curious as to what's gonna happen next.

Local time: Tue Jun 04, 2024 4:00 am

Postby Lime » Sat Mar 14, 2015 3:32 pm

Oh man, I'm so excited. I really am looking forward to, well.. The next main antagonist. I hope that'll be a thing. But there's one thing that's not really a spoiler that I'm concerned about, is the language. I wonder how they'll pull that off on TV?

Postby Ka Lai » Sat Mar 14, 2015 11:09 pm

What do you mean the language? :o

Postby Bassy » Mon Mar 16, 2015 3:49 pm

Speaking of the walking dead, I met one of the characters. I don't even know who it is because I never even watched walking dead but the first episode.

Please feed and hold my pokemon?

Soup’s Pokémon!

Postby Ka Lai » Tue Mar 17, 2015 11:53 am

Was it a guy or a girl? What did they look like? xD

Postby Bassy » Tue Mar 17, 2015 12:59 pm

It was a guy. He was black, skinny, had a beard. He was really nice.

Postby Bassy » Tue Mar 17, 2015 1:02 pm

Looked it up. Santiao Cirilo, aka Julio.

Next

Return to Pop Culture