A place to meet new people, and hang out in a club.

Toast's Chill Space

Moderator: Ryvvi

Toast's Chill Space

Postby Toastaphonix » Tue Aug 11, 2020 7:29 am

Welcome

You have found your way to Toast's Chill Spot. Stop on in anytime to have a chat with me or whoever pops on in! I am willing to talk about anything so don't be a stranger! C:

~Offline~

Local time: Mon May 13, 2024 3:56 pm

Re: Toast's Chill Space

Postby Toastaphonix » Tue Aug 11, 2020 7:32 am

C:

Postby Toastaphonix » Tue Aug 11, 2020 7:43 am

C:

Postby Toastaphonix » Tue Aug 11, 2020 7:48 am

C:

Postby Toastaphonix » Tue Aug 11, 2020 7:58 am

C:

Postby Toastaphonix » Tue Aug 11, 2020 12:33 pm

I tried to take a nap but my kid started kicking 20 minutes in and woke me up again. I guess I can give up on sleep already... 5 months before the kid is actually here.

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Tue Aug 11, 2020 4:52 pm

An active baby is a good sign! Don't drink juice or have sugar before taking a nap because it will make the baby even more active ( they have you do that if they are concerned about whether your baby is moving enough). Take shorter naps if you can. When the baby comes nap when they do and forget about the rest until the baby is able to sleep through the night. Get help with chores or someone to help with the baby so you can sleep. Sleep is SO important. Congratulations!

Local time: Mon May 13, 2024 1:56 pm

Postby Toastaphonix » Tue Aug 11, 2020 6:17 pm

Lemon Cheesecake wrote:An active baby is a good sign! Don't drink juice or have sugar before taking a nap because it will make the baby even more active ( they have you do that if they are concerned about whether your baby is moving enough). Take shorter naps if you can. When the baby comes nap when they do and forget about the rest until the baby is able to sleep through the night. Get help with chores or someone to help with the baby so you can sleep. Sleep is SO important. Congratulations!

Awh thanks for the advice I'll try avoiding sweet drinks. The doctor has me taking in more sugar cause I ended up sending myself in ketosis earlier in my pregnancy and since I don't like sweets I make substitute with some juice or sweet tea but I'll avoid those when I notice the kid settling down. My family helps me out a lot with that so I'm very fortunate to have them. Thank you and nice to meet you!

Postby galled » Tue Aug 11, 2020 7:52 pm

That totally makes sense. Baby gets what mom eats! Sugar high and kids... yeah, not good for naptime. :)

So exciting, Toasta! Do you know what you're having? Might be too early (I'm a novice). I guess that is if you *want to* know. Some people don't.

Server Administrator

~Windlyn Daydream by Mouse

Windlyn is so fun,
Windlyn is so grand,
So come on everyone,
All across the land,
Come and join us now,
In this awesome site,
We will show you how,
Talking through the night.
~npixelz

Postby Juniperr » Thu Aug 13, 2020 4:37 pm

Hello there~~ I replied to your comment on my thread tooo lololol C:

Local time: Mon May 13, 2024 12:56 pm

Postby Gingerale » Sat Aug 15, 2020 4:22 pm

Just coming by to chill out.

Congratulations on expecting a new little life! Glad you are pro active in nurturing the baby now while it is being formed. Keep you healthy and it should keep the baby healthy!

Have you started buying baby stuff? Are you making any of the bedding or clothes etc? Burp cloths are so useful! Make some to use and throw in the wash.

Local time: Mon May 13, 2024 12:56 pm

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Thu Aug 20, 2020 6:49 pm

I'm just going to plop down here and rest!

Return to Hangouts